CV - LETTER OF APPLICATION

DUE DATE: November 9



You see this announcement at your school newspaper:
Solar Site Technician
Renewable Energy Systems Ltd. - United States
We are looking to expand our team of technicians at our branch in Austin, Texas, United States. New members will start immediately on an initial 3-month contract. Responsibilities will include the assembly, installation or maintenance of solar panels.
This role is a fantastic opportunity to be a part of this innovating project!
To apply, write a letter explaining why you think you are the best person to do this job and attach your CV.
Write your letter in 120-180 words in an appropriate style.




LETTER MODEL

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am writing in order to apply for the job of tour guide you offer. I am twenty-one years old and speak fluent French. My Spanish is quite good, and I also speak a little Italian.

At present I am studying history at Oxford Brookes University. Last year I spent some time in York researching a project on the development of the city so I feel I know a lot about its history.

I have good organisational skills. When I was in my final year at school, I organised a trip to Canterbury for thirty twelve-year-olds. I was their guide and was responsible for them during the trip.

I get on well with people and have been told that I have a friendly, outgoing personality.

I would like very much to work as a tour guide with your organisation this summer and would be available from June to September. I can attend an interview at any time.

Should you need any further information, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Yours faithfully,




John Smith

Comentarios